<VV> Windshield storage

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon May 9 21:48:53 EDT 2011

Thanks to all who responded. The general consensus is to store ALL glass vertically. I have made a safe place in 1 of my outbuildings with foam rubber, old blankets, and cardboard. It is off the floor in a non travelled corner behind a desk with a sheet of plywood extended to create a "roof" over it. Again, thanks to all.Now if I could only find a spare Lakewood windshield!!!
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301