<VV> Windshield storage

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon May 9 22:15:41 EDT 2011

It was really Debbie's Lakewood.  All the other Corvairs were registered in
my name, but Debbie wanted the Lakewood and we registered it in her name.
After she passed. I transferred it to my name.  We had 12 Corvairs when we
lived in Colorado.  I now have three the Lakewood, a 63 Greenbrier and a 65
140 Monza hotrod.

dp