<VV> Virtial Vair T-Shirts

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 23:54:03 EDT 2011

FYI the CORSA BOD has decided to discontinue the Virtial Vair T-Shirt due to no
activity in sales of this T-Shirt.  However there are still some left that are
for sale until all are gone.  We have 24 large, 10 X-Large and 2 XX-large.
Price for them will be $8.00 each. You can order one from CORSA, as you can use
a credit card to order.  While you at it check out the other lines of CORSA
Merchandise we have.  You may want a CORSA patch, decal, hat pin or key chain.
The new Tech guides are handy to have around when you are working on your
Corvair(s).  I use mine often, as they have a wealth of information in them.

We are working on a late model t-shirt at the present and they should be ready
just in time for the Denver Show.   We are going to come out with a few new
lines of t-shirts and  discontinue some others we currently have after stocks of
them are sold out.  I would like to see a t-shirt with a Rampside or
Stationwagon, or maybe one with both the Rampside and Wagon together on
it.   Which would  you like to have?  You can contact me at
air_cooled63 at yahoo.com and let me know.

Hope to see you all at Denver in July.

Jerry Brown
CORSA Eastern Director