<VV> Shiftless PG ... again

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat May 14 10:01:03 EDT 2011

As Harry states, the E clip on the throttle valve in the valve body. This can be addressed by removing the valve body. At the same time I would completely disassemble the valve body thoroughly cleaning everything.You do not have to remove the trans or do real serious trans disassembly. I would take lots of notes and digital pics. And of course use the appropriate factory shop manual. And Harry did make a GREAT movie on rebuilding/disassembling/assembling the Corvair PG. Let us know your course of action and your findings.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301