<VV> '65 front bar - short or long one?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun May 15 10:28:51 EDT 2011

In a message dated 5/15/2011 10:14:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
guusdehaan at me.com writes:

The '65  frond bar (with lock) has a red insert while '66 and later years
have blue  ones.
There is also a difference in length but is the '65 one shorter or  longer
then the later ones?
Or are both shorter and longer versions  available in red?
We have one of each (both red) here so I'm not sure which  one is correct.
Thanks for any clarification!

Guus de  Haan

Guus,

I have only seen the "pointed" bar in red on the 1965 models.  All the
1966 and later models I have owned had the squared off blue bar.

Bob Hall