<VV> Fwd: 63' 102/PG idle (update)

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Mon May 16 21:45:23 EDT 2011

Stuck floats?  Yep, hanging around the junkyard for all those years I have seen this happen to lots of cars ... Corvairs included ... most of these carbs have never been readjusted nor even taken apart.  And yeah, gas goes all over the place!  Sometimes whacking them with a tire iron frees them up.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.