<VV> STARTING FLUID

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 08:02:56 EDT 2011

it's good advice to go easy on starting fluid. Me and a coworker managed to blow the valve covers and oil pan off a 79 Ford work truck. I sprayed some then he sprayed some. When he tried to fire it all we got was a large bang and oil everywhere. Needless to say the boss wasn't happy. Ever since I go easy on the stuff.
Paul Fox  Indy