<VV> Piston Rings

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue May 17 22:20:51 EDT 2011

Well, folks have been using cast iron rings for years without problems.
Properly honed cylinders, properly end gapped rings should give a whole lot
of miles if the oil is kept clean and the engine is kept tuned.  There have
been a whole lot of very nice high mileage engines when pulled apart, have
silky smooth cylinders and good compression.

Chuck S
BBRT