<VV> Denver Track event ????

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu May 19 15:26:00 EDT 2011

Is Denver on or not?
  Bob Dunahugh

 If enough people show interest!!   Warren gave us the track's link.. and said to write them an email  from their CONTACT page...

Just to show interest..

"
    The Convention organizers need your help to assure that we add to

the Convention variety by the addition of the High Plains Raceway track
event. They are not asking for any money right now; just an indication
of your interest. If you have ever planned an event you would know how
important this is.
      Track events are not all speed events; there is track touring
behind a pace car also.
    All that you need to do is go to wwwRockymountaincorsa.com, click
contact and express your interest."

 The Convention Autocross is absolutely on!!

ps I mentioned that because that obviously was the next question!! LOL!!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/