<VV> Last Corvair sold

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 19 21:12:43 EDT 2011

I also understand that the Corvair is the only car ever made that had
an air cooled engine, four wheel independent suspension and unibody
construction on the same car.

Someone also told me that lates stopped faster than any mass produced
car in the world until 1984.

Stephen U

<snip>
1. Electrovair I and II (I believe they could go at least as far as the
Volt)
2. First American production model to have full unibody construction
3. Chevy made the first American production air-cooled engine (NOT
Corvair...)*
4. First American production model to have fully independent suspension

Vairy truly yours,
Rodney Spooner