<VV> Convention caravaning

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 14:43:14 EDT 2011

Hello, John,
     Audrey and I should be coming through that way, probably sometime on Sunday, 24Jul11.  We plan to arrive at the host hotel on Monday, the 25th.  We'd be very happy to have some other Corvair people join us on the trip to Denver.  Would you give me a phone number so we can contact you on the road to let you know more closely when we'll be arriving, and coordinate where to meet.

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4
'63 Greenbrier - 110/4

From: John Miller <ssvairnut at yahoo.com>

Anyone coming through the Des Moines area heading to the Denver Convention? If
so, what dates? We are looking to link up, possibly with other drivers for the
trip. If so, contact us.

John & Teresa
Iowa