<VV> late model headliner install??

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu May 26 15:41:47 EDT 2011

Hello folks,

     I just got the new headliner for the 65' 140 from Clark's and have a
quick question.  The problem is that this car had no headliner when I bought
it and I've never done a late before.

There are no cardboard strips front and rear to staple the headliner onto
like there were when I did my early coupe.... are there supposed to be?  I
could not find them in Clark's catalog but maybe I was looking in the wrong
place because I didn't see the ones for the earlies either.  Clark's
instructions say "most" headliners are stapled, but give no details on which
are not.

If I'm missing the cardboard strips how do I put the headliner in?

Any advice appreciated!!!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA