<VV> CMP Kershaw

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu May 26 16:58:23 EDT 2011

The car and truck were loaded in between rain storms and pointed South for the SCCA double race weekend at Carolina Motorsports Park.
We'll head out early in the morn to beat the holiday traffic and wrecks on the West Virginia Turnpike.
Saturday has a 35% chance of thunder showers and Sunday looks dry, temps in the 80's. Should be fun dodging those pesky Spec Race Fords! The bumper car Miatas have thier race. I'll be in group 4, E Production. Also have the number 32 on the car as my usual 36 was taken.
If you are close come on by and watch.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com