<VV> Parts for sale and an interesting car as well

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Fri May 27 14:01:55 EDT 2011

I am reducing from four Corvairs to one.  Two are sold already.  The
parts are listed on ebay under "flash-spyder" -- some stuff is now
being taken to the dump.  I threw out 10 Kelsey-Hayes wheels (they
were rusty and nobody seems to want them).  I did get scrap money.  I
have 10 more decent wheels.  I have a lot of parts (all for 1962
models) so ask if you need something.

The car is a 62 Monza Sedan which looks ugly and is mechanically
new.  Engine, PG, transaxle, u-joints, brakes, suspension -- all
new.  The engine is a 110 block with the 102 heads and shrouds (so it
appears to be a stock 102 correct for 62).  Inside it is pretty
awesome with Teflon coated barrels, fancy pistons and rings, hot
Clark's cam, roller rockers (really cool), a Judson supercharger
currently running a Weber 44 IDF (and includes original Judson and
Corvair carbs as well).  Minimal rust, new interior vinyl, needs
paint, cardboard, carpet ... this is a daily driver that I use in the
winter every day because it has a gas heater that'll cook eggs.  And
with the Judson and Weber it scoots right along.  Our speed limit is
75 and I can keep up with traffic anywhere.

Anyway, on the not so rare or good condition stuff, I just want to
get it to a Corvair person instead of the dump.  Offer a pittance and
pay shipping.

The good stuff I'll still take my time with :-)

Eric

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Pictures of Snake in Spring

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115547&id=1409661701&l=1c375e1f49

Pictures of Camp Verde

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12771&id=1409661701&l=fc0e0a2bcf

Pictures of Land Cruiser in Sedona

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50953&id=1409661701

Pictures of Flagstaff area near our cabin

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12750&id=1409661701

Pictures of Cheryl in a Horse Show

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32484&id=1409661701

Pictures of the AZ Desert

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58827&id=1409661701

(You can see why we love this state :-) )