<VV> upside-down VIN?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:20:16 EDT 2011

Hello folks,

     I just made the observation that the VIN plate on the frame rail of one
of my recently acquired 65' Turbo Corsa coupe appears to be upside down
compared to my other two late model cars (they have the bottom of the
numbers toward the engine, this has the bottoms toward the battery).  The
turbo car has LOS instead of WRN on the trim tag so I assume it is a
variance between factories?  The rivets seem to be correct but I thought I'd
ask around to be sure.  I was really worried for a moment until I realized
the car was from a different factory!

     Are there other known differences between an LA built 65' and a Willow
Run built 65?

Thanks!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez