<VV> Four Very nice Wagon things I have for sale

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Mon May 30 19:02:38 EDT 2011

1) NOS tinted windshield (find another :-) )  No idea what it is
"worth" but I bet it is the only one on the planet.
2) COMPLETE rubber fuzzies collection.  It took a decade to get it
all. Clark's has repro'd everything, but not at once, and much is no
longer available.  I have windshield gasket, wings, side rubber, all
fuzzies, etc.  Wind seals, trunk seals, all the hard to get engine
seals, rear oil checking hatch seal ... it cost 1200.00 over those 10
years.  Something reasonable would take it all and I don't want to
split it.  If you are restoring any wagon you CANNOT get this all at
any price and and you can't beat the price I am willing to take for
the package for someone doing a restore.
3) Complete rear hatch with glass and rubber no rust
4) Complete replacement glass for everything (excluding windshield
and rear hatch mentioned above).

I am happy to ebay any of this with a buy it now so that the buyer
has "buyer protection" and feels comfortable although if you check my
rating you will see everyone generally is happy (12 years, no
negatives, 500+ transactions including a LOT of selling including cars).

Also the Monza with the nice engine and Judson with all original
parts (Corvair and Judson) and now sporting a Weber 44IDF.

This stuff -- I would like it to go to good homes.  I don't have to
sell it, but I no longer have a wagon.  It takes space.  I have no
place to park the Sedan and I am to old and tired to keep fiddling
with a lot of old cars.

My numbers are below -- PST so be aware of the times.  9am to 10pm is
fine any day.

Eric

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Pictures of Snake in Spring

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115547&id=1409661701&l=1c375e1f49

Pictures of Camp Verde

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12771&id=1409661701&l=fc0e0a2bcf

Pictures of Land Cruiser in Sedona

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=50953&id=1409661701

Pictures of Flagstaff area near our cabin

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12750&id=1409661701

Pictures of Cheryl in a Horse Show

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32484&id=1409661701

Pictures of the AZ Desert

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58827&id=1409661701

(You can see why we love this state :-) )