<VV> anyone have photos of a Marina Blue car with the "Bright Metallic Blue" interior?

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Fri Sep 2 21:21:21 EDT 2011

I've had my 66 coupe for 37 years. When I first got it, it was marina
blue with a bright blue interior but the seats had been redone with a
blue diamond pleat. When that wore out in the early 80s, I redid it with
a black interior and have been very happy with it since. Black in blue
was a common 60s GM muscle car combination...Corvettes, Camaros,
Chevelles...and I'm very glad to join in with that heritage.

Mark N
always owner of Corvair, long time owner of Corvettes, and one time Z28
Camaro owner...and many others in the herd.