<VV> Stingers and cars like Rick Norris has

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 13:55:26 EDT 2011

Sat. AM.  It is planed to have Performance Corvair's like Rick's on the web site yenkostinger.org. The first plan was to have COPO Stingers only. We now want the site to include people like Rick, so they have another place to display their cars. As they are left out too many times. As far as Dana stingers. At the back of How to Hot Rod Corvair Engines. There is a black and white photo of a car with a spoiler on it. We now believe that it might be a Dana. Doing more investigation on that. If anyone has info on the photo. Please contact me.  Bob Dunahugh 319-521-4891    PS. There is another good  site.  yenkostinger.com owned by Charlie Doerge.