<VV> Penetrating fluid

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 11:08:53 EDT 2011

Sun AM   I have used Sea Foam Deep Creep. Worked well with the proper amount of time, And time is the key. If I can get it to rotate in short order, fine. If not,  I take off the heads and trash the rest. If the crank or rods have rust, more then vary vary light. I don't waste the time, as the rust can create the possibility of stress risers. I don't take a chance on rusty parts. There are lots of good Corvair parts out there, and their cheep. I'm getting out of the warehousing this stuff.  In July, I got $1040.00 from the local recycler. I wouldn't have got that out of the parts as parts.  Bob Dunahugh