<VV> Marina Blue car interior

rod murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:20:48 EDT 2011

i don't have the original person's email that asked, but i added white to
the seats when i re-did my marina blue interior a few years back - it pops
really nice, and looks great with the white top.  yes, you have to keep it
clean to look it's best, but no biggie for me.

seth, feel free to post to any link so pix are available for anyone else
that wants to take a look.

- rod