<VV> steering wheel surprise

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 23:25:01 EDT 2011

The other day, while waiting for the wife at Wally World, I decided the steering wheel cover on the steering wheel of my '65 monza 4dr had to go.  It was on the steering wheel when I got the car, so I just left it.  Imagine my surprise, when it was finally removed, to find a 2-tone steering wheel that matched the 2-tone upholstry perfectly!!!!  Both colors are  gold and dark cream.

I'd never seen anything but one color steering wheels before.  So, my question is are there many others out there?  Is this a common option? Did it have to be special-ordered?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Thanks for your input.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

'65 Monza 4dr 110/pg

'63 ragtop 84/pg