<VV> Dana Corvair

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:42:46 EDT 2011

The short version for those who felt my first post was too long to read:
*
call it a "Dana Corvair", "COPO Dana Corvair", or "Dana COPO Corvair".  *

The very rare and highly valued Dana COPO Camaro's are simply called "Dana
Camaro"... follow suit with this special Corvair.

Yenko COPO Camaro's were called "Yenko Super Chevy"...  I doubt anyone has
ever tried to call a DANA Camaro a "Dana Super Chevy".

It is logical to follow the example set by other Dana COPO cars.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA