<VV> viton pump cups/crank seals

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Sep 6 17:59:24 EDT 2011

JR - His observations at the least are rational. I have NOT heard any
advice against using Viton for pump cups but I was warned by head
engineers at Parker several years back to stay away from Viton in
"dynamic" (rotating) seals. Whether some of the same problems could come
up with pump cups so far no one has given an educated opinion.

Lon Wall
www.corvairunderground.com