<VV> Early model muffler dimensions

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Sep 7 19:51:19 EDT 2011

60 to 63 car   61 to 65 FC   Walker 21310   or Economy  24816

24816  4" round 28" overall length  15 1/4" shell length   1 7/8 ID
inlet   1 11/16 OD outlet

21310   6" round   20 1/2 " overall length   17" shell length   1 7/8 ID
inlet   1 1/2 ID outlet

Boy, that Economy muffler has a lot of pipe to cut off!

Frank DuVal