<VV> Mecum Auction ('65 Monza 'vert)

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Sep 7 23:26:47 EDT 2011

To each his own. It looks like a lot of cars in this area. Not stock,
but owner modified. And what's wrong with a tach? OK, maybe that
tach...But a 110 PG tack can be used to keep track of the torque
converter slip. Just another gauge,  like the OP in the engine
compartment. At least the tach install didn't cut holes in the dash like
other gauges I have seen. Easily removed.  Wheel covers are wrong
(really wrong), but most people seem to install new wheels nowadays
anyway to get larger tires. Just like the similar red convertible bought
by a guy near here as shown on corvaircenterforum:
http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,424827,page=1

Looks like a great parade car.

But what do I know about the car? NOTHING.

I highly recommend the new owner change the fuel lines back to all steel.

As with all new "old" car purchases, some work WILL need to be done.
Keep your eyes open.

I do agree with getting eyes on it before bidding.

Frank DuVal