<VV> Porsche Cooling

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sat Sep 10 14:16:36 EDT 2011

What's all this nonsense about comparing details between a Porsche and the
Corvair?  In case you haven't noticed, there's a slight difference in the
money involved on these two vehicles!  It's comparable to comparing a Cessna
150 to a P 51 Mustang and criticizing the Cessna because it wasn't equal to
the P 51.  The delete button is the only recourse.
Ronh