<VV> crank seal

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 10 23:04:24 EDT 2011

Hi Pete, What is the engine code? Are there any indications it is a late engine (harmonic balancer, belt guides, 12 plate oil cooler, etc.)?I thought in a previous post you stated it was a 110HP. Have you ever had the top cover off and seen the crankshaft number? I believe if you have the correct bell housing for this engine you do not need any spacer. Is your Rampside a 4 sped?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
PS It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife in Detroit last month