<VV> LM brake choices @ flaps

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Sep 12 08:09:19 EDT 2011

Ask for them by application, not by some other application like
Chevelle. If they don't list Corvair, go to another Flaps!

Or, ask for #245 for front and #246 for rear. The rears were in stock at
Advance here last week. I didn't need fronts. They still had a core
charge. Bonded was all they had (or that they let on...).

Underground had rears in stock (riveted) a month ago and I received
them. I'm still waiting for the fronts (and wheel cylinder kits).

Frank DuVal