<VV> EM package area... VOID continued

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:47:37 EDT 2011

Alright, Now I'm really curious.

Can anyone tell me, or better yet show pictures of the rear package area of
a 60 and 61 car?  Also, what differences between the 2dr and 4dr... and
between fold down seat and non fold down seat.  I found a picture of a 60
coupe with a fold down seat and there is a BIG storage area behind the rear
seat that is practically a second trunk!  Is this stock?

I was not at all aware that different earlies had drastically different
package areas!  Very curious to learn the details.

Thanks,
--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA