<VV> We Think We're so Smart....Someone Upstairs is laughing....

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Sep 13 22:54:39 EDT 2011

First off, why didn't you do both carbs at the same time since you
apparently saw the same problem in both of them?  And then I feel that it's
always better and easier to do those things on the workbench cuz if you drop
a part, it doesn't fall into the engine.  Also, it's a good time to check
everything else on them and if you had done that, I'll bet that you wouldn't
be having your present problems.
RonH