<VV> VIN Decode

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 14 11:15:29 EDT 2011

I am not sure of any sites but I am sure there are some. This vin indicates the car is a 1965 Corsa Convertible built in Los Angeles (actually Van Nuys). It was car #26,422. Something I would check is the rivets that hold the vin plate to the car. In the last couple of months I have seen 2 cars that had the vin plates swapped. VERY ILLEGAL. If you truly want to verify the vin to the car find the "hidden vin" and compare it to that plate.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado