<VV> VIN Decode

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Wed Sep 14 12:52:41 EDT 2011

Thanks for the info.  I think I know the history of this car which i have owned since 1979.  I thought that the first owner who graduated fro Norwich Military in June 1966 bought the car there in Vermont.  It seems strange that a car built in LA would be sold in Vermont.  His family lived in Dallas so maybe he bought it there.  He was killed in VN and the car sat in a garage in Dallas for years.