<VV> bad news

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 20:05:45 EDT 2011

 I still do not have a lot of money to spend so I
am asking for some advice.  What are my options? New crank, rods & bearings?
Reground crank? Used parts? I also found one of my jugs has a piece broken
off the sealing edge so I need at least one jug. Now that I have to tear it
down completely I want to replace everything, cam, crank, bearings, pistons,
jugs, rings & lifters but I do not have funds to do that. I guess I am
asking for opinions.
Thanks, Harry Smith
1963 Rampside
Coral Springs, FL

  Check with your local CORSA Chapters...  used car engine for now...

Build that one later..

 TIP:   Next time wrap the engine / pieces and put them in the cab..

Run an extension cord to the cab and burn a 25 watt incandescent bulb to kill the moisture..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages