<VV> Walker - was early model muffler dimensions

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Wed Sep 14 22:12:35 EDT 2011

At 02:35 PM 9/11/2011, J R Read wrote:
>What, you didn't save the receipt?  No longer guaranteed for life?
>Later, JR

Don't much care about any lifetime warranty.   ;)   The factory
muffler lasted decades and that Walker seems at least as good as the
original, still solid as a rock.    The Walker muffler on my '60 is
also just as solid.   I expect them both to last probably another 5
years at least by which time the store may well not be there anymore
what with the economy the way it is.  ;)

Here's hoping that Capitalism rules the day and Woods Auto Parts
stays rocking and rolling and selling Corvair compatible mufflers on
the cheap and yes I know it's good to support the Corvair-specific
vendors but sometimes a buck is a buck.   And I paid less than 30
bucks for the Walker muffler I put on the '60 and it looks and sounds
stone stock.

tony..