<VV> Betty Skelton

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Wed Sep 14 22:30:50 EDT 2011

Joe, I was just at the Villages a few days ago. I was visiting a friend in Fla. and she took me there to show me what it was like.

When you think of all the things she did, I would have loved to meet her and sit and talk with her.

If I knew you were that close, I would have said let's get together for some "bench racing".

Roy in Bayville, NJ