<VV> You know you are old when...

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Thu Sep 15 21:26:24 EDT 2011

You got me by a few years, Eisenhower was president when I was born. We got
our first Corvair when I was 14.  A 63 /PG sedan for $300.  I think it was a
Monza and probably a 84hp. I went through the worn out engine and my brother
who had a license drove it until I got my license. I drove it for a short
time and some hippie offered me $850 and was going to drive it to Florida.

I then bought a 63 102/4 coupe  for $300 and did another ring, valve and
bearing job and drove that car for a lot of years.  My father sold it when I
moved to Colorado the first time and left it parked in his driveway.

dp