<VV> 1962 Color Chips

Joe White jwcorvair at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 14:14:26 EDT 2011

Thanks for the color chip card for 1962. I'm going to have my sedan repainted this winter and I want to take it back to the original color. I am also planning on taking the interior back to the original Monza bench seat. The Monza bench seat had the very nice fabric interior. From scraps in my interior, the front and back seats were covered in a nice paisley (sorta) patern.

Joe in Boulder, CO