<VV> Poor MPG and performance

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 12:09:12 EDT 2011

Sat. AM I only shot one bad messenger a day. This is your lucky day. I've put a lot of engines together and never made that mistake before. I put a new cam in the last time and maybe misread the mark twice. I've had them hard to read. I put over 100,000 miles on it since the first rebuild in the 80's. This rebuild was do to a spark plug coming apart and putting a grove in the cyl wall. I was assuming that was correct. Good idea to revisit the mark. I won't like it though.   Thanks     Bob           PS I've twisted my share of cranks in my Yenko's, Pinning the crank has solved that problem.