<VV> early suspension changes question

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 19:49:02 EDT 2011

Thanks for all the replies thus far.  I'd really like some more solid data
on the "camber limiting straps" since that seems to be the source of the
idea that GM employed a "fix" in the early suspension to counter handling or
rollover issues.

So I'd really like to know when they became available, whether or not they
were used on all cars eventually or only those with the suspension upgrade
package, and exactly what they do.  At least one reply seemed to say that
these things prevented the axle from rebouding UP too far, I assume that is
a mistake or typo and that they limit the DROP of the axle... therefore
limiting the maximum camber change.

I'll also google the term and see what I can learn on wikipedia or whatever.

Thanks!

Ray "Grymm" R.
Lake Ariel, PA