<VV> Poor MPG and performance

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 23:48:30 EDT 2011

Sounds like another tool to try. No one came up with an idea that I hadn't thought of. Some of the input has made me think that I could have some incorrect parts in my dist. housing. That is something that I had never thought of before. So my putting it out has done what I was hoping for. No one talked about the carbs, but it runs so smooth that I think there fine. Some one had told me last month that I could have a PG problem in the converter. Does anyone have a tach on their FC that has 205- 75- R14's? What's the RPM's at 30, and 60 MPH's? So, I haven't checked all the items that were talked about in one work session. Now I have a good list to use as a check list to work with and not miss something. I think that my problem has been ME.  Thanks for the input.   Bob Dunahugh