<VV> You Know You Are Old When (no Corvair)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 20:18:06 EDT 2011

Me also; but the earliest thing that I remember is coming home from church
with my Dad (Mom had left earlier to get dinner prepared), seeing the
neighbors  standing around in their front yards and my Dad asking what was
happening and  being told that the Japs had attacked Pearl Harbor.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 9/19/2011 2:32:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,