<VV> your version of Smitty's rebound strap/axle jacking story

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Mon Sep 19 23:58:44 EDT 2011

Well, I am so old that I appear to have forgotten what Smitty is referring to. The closest I can think of is when my son was in high school doing donuts in the HS parking lot with his '61 Corvair and rimmed a rear wheel, deflating it and then breaking the transmission. Of course, that was about 13 years ago.

Bill