<VV> You Know You Are Old When (no Corvair)

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 10:13:17 EDT 2011

I STILL use phone numbers with words in them!!   Whenever I dial  my cousin
Mike, I STILL input Sunset 5-9172 using S and U and 59172.   It is a lot
easier to remember phone numbers with words in them.  I  still remember my
Aunt's phone number in Manhattan, NYC (from over 1/2 CENTURY  ago) -
Rhinelander 4-4805 located in what was then the German section of the  upper East Side
of the island.

Frank "what, me OLD?" Burkhard

In a message dated 9/19/2011 11:21:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,