<VV> Rebuilt 1969 PG ?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 20 11:12:26 EDT 2011

Hi Charles Lee, Bring it as well as your other stuff to Palm Springs next month to the Fan Belt Toss and Swap Meet. Lots of cars, sellers, and buyers will be there. I look forward to seeing you again. Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Getting ready to go to the Roundup in Missouri this weekend
Getting ready to go to the Toss next month