<VV> Hazard light switch

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Tue Sep 20 14:59:43 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

thanks to all your input I found one - hazard was the missing key word - I will try to contact the seller to find out if it can be shipped together with my car - by the way I would like to ask another question:

SInce it is not that easy to find Vair parts in Europe I would like to order a small stock of service part for the 66 Turbo Monza, what would you suggest to order on forehand to keep the car running for the next decade ;-).
I know depending on the milage... I will not use the car as a daily driver max. 1000-1500 miles/year.

Ulli