<VV> A Decade worth of Spare Parts for a '66 Turbo Monza?

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Tue Sep 20 16:16:14 EDT 2011

I have just posted a picture of the engine compartment - that might help to find out if everything is original - I thought about buying a Petronic ignition - I do use one on my Slit Window Bus - but which one for Turbos? I heard Turbo engines are very sensitive on wrong point - settings.

Ulli

Am 20.09.2011 um 21:57 schrieb Rick Norris:

> I keep about a dozen belts in my racing box of supplies.
> Rick Norris
> #36 Sunoco Corvair
> www.corvairalley.com
>
>> Five fanbelts!!!  That'll last at least 25 years and maybe 50 at his
>> projected rate of usage.
>> RonH

>>> max.