<VV> Axle Jacking

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:44:27 EDT 2011

Thanks Smitty,

Do you have any experience with a rebound strap that has a spring on it so
that the inside wheel doesn't pick up suddenly? Does it help?

The one I had in mind was basically a chain with a spring on the end. One
end of the chain attached to the frame, the spring attached to the rear
A-arm.

Anybody else have experience with that type of setup?

Lonny

--
Lonny Clark