<VV> A Decade worth of Spare Parts for a '66 Turbo Monza?

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Tue Sep 20 16:47:30 EDT 2011

This sounds like a lot of stuff to order ;-) o.k. I will make up a list:

• 2  Fuel pumps if it still uses the original mechanical pump - o.k.

• 5  Gates  3VX560  fan belts (I think I will get those here too)

• Master Cylinder and all four wheel cylinder KITS [  Wheel cylinders are very expensive! ] o.k. good source to find them?

• Fuel tank filler and Vent hoses o.k.

• wiper blades !!! good we have more rain here than sun

• Clutch cable (or 2) o.k.

• 1 rear wheel bearing assembly o.k.

• Pair of front wheel bearings o.k.

• Idler Pulley ?? what is this

• Alternator Bearings o.k.

• Fan Bearing o.k.

• 2 U joints, or 1 rebuilt 1/2 shaft. ??

• Gas tank sender seal o.k.

•  pair of 1156 and 1157 (rear bulbs) o.k.

• Clutch disk o.k.

• 2 input shaft seal o.k.

• Throw-out bearing o.k.

• no sealed beams for Germany, i have to change the lights to H4 European specs

• Oil cap (NOS)