<VV> A Decade worth of Spare Parts for a '66 Turbo Monza?

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 18:30:24 EDT 2011

Talking about filters...
There are no oil filters for Corvairs in Mexico nor Europe so, why don't you get an adapter for using other commercial filters and the 90º adapter used on AC Corvairs ?
I've used this way on all my Corvairs with excellent results, by more than 25 years. If Donaldson brand is available go for # P550008 (PH-8 size). Keep the Corvair oil filters for showing only.

Daniel Monasterio