<VV> Transportation ideas

Joel McGregor joelsplace at earthling.net
Wed Sep 21 18:35:23 EDT 2011

A lot of 'vairs that are for sale seem to be too far away from the people that want them.  Has it ever been discussed to setup some type of shipping list or way points so that someone going from place X to place Y could take another vehicle whichever direction they are empty?  Possibly have some waypoints where people would be willing to store vehicles along the way before someone else could pick them up?  I'm in the DFW area and could store vehicles temporarily (outside) for people that need to get them across country.
Might be too much trouble but I would be willing to help out.
Someone borrowed my trailer a while back to pick up things in CA and could have taken a car from TX to CA.  It seemed like a waste to haul the trailer all the way to CA empty.
Joel McGregor